Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's been awhile

I've been away from my computer for a while and it wasn't just because of the accident. I've got to be honest, some of the people that contact me freak me out. It seems they take the online world very seriously and that seems pretty weird to me. I'm not going to go in to details, but I got creeped out and needed to step away and hang out with people I can actually reach out and touch.

In other news, I'm feeling much, much better and I'm nearly back to my old self. I have been having sex, just not anything really wild. And I'm starting to work out again and soon should be back to my old routine. I did put on a few pounds while I was laid up because I didn't move around a lot.

I also burned out a vibrator with all this free time. I've been using the glass dildo that one of my phone sex buddies bought for me a while back, and while I love it, I do love the feel of the vibrations of my clit and g-spot. I've been sitting here looking at the adult toy sites and my pussy aches with excitement looking at some of them. I really miss my rabbit vibe. I had one similar to this one. Jt's Stockroom is a great site and they offer online gift certificates. *hint hint*

Now that I've talked about vibes, I'm going to call my little slut buddy and borrow one of hers. I need that vibe feeling!! (Maybe she'll stay and play. *wink*)

1 comment:

junior said...

i hear the Hitachi Magic Wand is even better than the Rabbit Vibe.