Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Road to recovery

I'm feeling much better, but still have a way to go before I'm back to my normal frisky self. I was so groggy when I typed my last blog, but I'm pretty clear headed right now, as I've stopped taking the pain pills. I'm still achy and not very pretty, but long soaks in the hot tub and make up help.

The accident was 10 days ago and this is the longest I've been without sex since I started cheating on Mr. Smith. I've had thoughts of sex, but I haven't been horny enough to really pursue it. Although I am thinking about it right now.

I haven't been out of the house except to follow up with my doctor and Mr. Smith is eager to go out and look for a new car, especially while the weather is still cold and prices are down. While I've always been fond of smaller sporty cars, I'm thinking maybe I'll go with an SUV this time. But right now, buying a new car just isn't a priority to me.

Thank you to those of you who've sent well wishes. That was very sweet and appreciated.

No comments: