Thursday, January 3, 2008

I give up


I don't get it with yahoo. There's someone on my friends list that has his dick head for his picture and it remains. I have a picture of a guy undoing a bra ... from behind, no nudity what-so-ever ... and they remove it and the one that says "I fuck on the first date". What are they so afraid of? And who's job is it to sit and look at every 360 profile to make sure that every one of them is the squeaky clean? It really messes up my day when I log in and see that shit. OK, I can see deleting them if they're really obscene or have children or animals involved or the act is illegal, but bra unhooking?? Please Yahoo, pull the pole out of your ass.

Now, on to other news in the world of the Smiths. Mr. Smith came again last night. I forgot to put in my last blog that I let him cum for Christmas. He's just so stressed at work right now and a cranky husband is a difficult one. I teased and played with his ugly little thing for awhile before I let him cum on my tits and he slept like a baby, which he hasn't done in a few weeks.

My date for yesterday was a no show thanks to his wife, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get some action today. My vibe got a good workout, however.

1 comment:

helpmate hubby said...

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to read what happens next!