Sunday, November 25, 2007

Aftermath and the return of Mr. Smith

Well, the couple that I fucked Saturday survived the truth that both of them were fucking me. They spent all day yesterday talking and both decided they still love each other, but both need more from their marriage, so both have agreed that sex with me is still a good idea. Of course, they both still think that Mr. Smith knows nothing of this and I don't intend to change that. He knows everything. They just don't know he knows.

And speaking of Mr. Smith, he should be home soon with his deer. I've enjoyed having him gone, but I also missed him and I'm eager to see him. Don't think that just because I fuck other people that I don't care about my husband. I do. Very much. I love him. I just like to fuck. I'd never leave him and he'd never leave me.

I'm still getting multiple requests for pictures and to show myself on cam. This is not going to happen, boys. Get it through your heads. My privacy is everything. If you ask for a pic or to show myself, I will put you on ignore. Also, if you've read my blogs, you pretty well know all the information that I'm willing to share publicly. I spend the time typing that info so that I don't have to type it over and over to everyone who asks questions. This blog is available to everyone on my friends list.

I did have sex today with a guy who works on one if my neighbor's lawn. He speaks English and is hung to his knees! I know he'd never tell, because if he did, I'd publicly call him a liar, he'd lose his job and probably end up back across the border. I'd hate for that to happen. He's a nice person and a really good lay.

More later.

Monday November 12, 2007 - 02:38pm

No comments: