Sunday, November 25, 2007

Blogs for 11/25/07

Time to clear the air

I'm confused. Why do people assume that because I screw around on my husband that I'm in to black men? All of my lovers are white or hispanic. I'm not saying that I haven't been with black men or that I wouldn't, but I get a lot of messages from people who assume that it's my kink or something. Never once have I even mentioned black men in this blog. Yes, black men have big cocks and I like that, but to be honest, there are a shortage of them where I live and I don't leave my area often and certainly not for sex.

Maybe I should be more clear about what I do. I cheat on my husband. I'm not his dominatrix. I'm his wife. He knows about my affairs. He enjoys knowing what I do. But he does not participate. My lovers (not bulls, lovers) do NOT know that he knows. It's better for us for people not to know that he knows. I prefer professional men and the occasional good looking landscape guy or someone that I just happen to take a fancy to when we're on vacation.

I can't make it more clear that I'm not online looking for "bulls" or sissies to cuckold or anything of the sort. I'm online simply to share our lifestyle with others and to read about others who are similar and to talk to those people.

Once again ... you will never meet me. Bulls (as you call yourself, which I find gross), stop messaging me thinking you have a chance. You don't. Sissies, stop bothering me with your fetish stories. I'm not interested. Guys with big cocks who actually have something to discuss without asking me hundreds of stupid questions, message me. Women who like to talk about sex, message me.

The next time I have to explain all of this, I will delete the blog and go on my merry way without all the aggravation.

Sunday November 25, 2007 - 11:30am (CST)

Picture?

I just noticed that my picture was missing. I find that interesting, because I've seen far racier pics posted on yahoo 360. I'm giving serious thought to moving my blog to something a little less tightassed that yahoo.

Sunday November 25, 2007 - 11:02am

Shopping and other weekend activities

Thanksgiving was very nice for Mr. Smith and me. Friday was even nicer. He got up like always and went to the office, leaving me sleeping off all the wine from the day before. I'm not one to get up before dawn to hit the department stores on Black Friday. I don't need to save money so badly that I'm willing to do battle with someone's granny over the latest electronic fad. I did do some Christmas shopping this weekend, but not Friday and certainly not at a mall. Saturday, I hit my favorite jewelry store for the women in our life, I browsed Tiffany's, I drove past the parking lot of the Bass Pro Shop and saw all the cars and kept driving. I'll get more done when the crowds die down.

So, back to Friday. I spent the day in bed, but not alone. The couple that I had the threesome with came over and we made some merry of our own. It seems that our little arrangement has actually strengthened their relationship with each other. Neither has anything to hide now. She went out and got him a device that wraps around his cock and balls and keeps him from cumming until it's removed. By the time she took it off of him, his balls were so sensitive and his cock was harder than I've ever seen it. When we did let him cum (after several hours of hard fucking and sucking), he spurted cum all over the both of us. It was really amusing to see the relief on his face.

Today, I plan to just kick back and relax with my computer and maybe my new glass dildo. I miss my magic wand vibe. I'm hoping to find one in my stocking this year. My rabbit is showing signs of wear too, so that would be another good gift. I found myself browsing of those those online toy stores and just looking at all the devices that they sell just for the purpose of masturbating was astounding! Of course, looking at them made me horny, too. I guess that's the idea.

Phone sex update: I've really been having a lot of fun with it. It's so exciting to hear a man moan while he's masturbating with me. Sometimes I can actually hear their hands slapping when they pick up speed. I love that sound. I've made no secret of the fact that I love masturbating and hearing a man masturbate with me is just .... well .... wow!

Now I'm going to read all of your blogs. Hope your weekend was as good as mine.

Sunday November 25, 2007 - 10:56am (CST)

No comments: