Sunday, November 25, 2007

Quick weekend rundown

Friday night, Mr. Smith and I went to a cocktail party. It's was pretty lame, at best. There was no one interesting to talk to and I was bored out of my mind. Fortunately, Mr. Smith didn't make me stay long. He put me in a cab and sent me home. He wanted to stay and play cards. On my way home, I called one of my lover's cell and had him meet me back at home. He enjoyed getting me out of my dress and heels almost as much as I loved getting out of them. Mr. Smith came home a little tipsy at 3am and cleaned up what my lover left behind. Five orgasms for me, two for my lover and none for hubby.

Saturday, we slept in and then went to the club for tennis. It was chilly, but sunny.

Sunday, Mr. Smith had an early tee time, so I got laid and then cleaned some rugs that needed attention.

I've gotten quite a few messages from men interested in phone sex and since I can't respond to every message right away, here's the link:

Phone fun

It's kinda cool because it tells you whether or not I'm available.

Again, men with big cocks only or men with little cocks who wish to be humiliated and denied for having a little cock. An "average" cock does nothing for me except to laugh at it. If you don't have a big, hard throbbing cock to satisfy me, then only call if you want to be laughed at. I can't stress this enough.

I woke up extremely horny this morning and have been teasing myself for about an hour. I'm ready to get down with some serious masturbating. I've decided that to hell with trying to control myself. *laugh*


Tags: | Edit Tags
Monday November 5, 2007 - 07:59am

No comments: