Sunday, November 25, 2007

Last night

After signing out of messenger yesterday afternoon, I got in the shower and started getting ready for Mr. Smith to come home and dinner. He came home a little earlier expected and he was in a rather sour mood. He yelled at me because I wasn't ready to leave, because there were too many leaves on the lawn and because the house wasn't completely spotless (even though I had picked up after him that morning). Explaining to him that he was early, it was the cleaning lady's day off and the lawn guys are coming today would have been pointless, so I just let him rant, apologized and we went to dinner. I made sure I wore something revealing and heavily flirted with the wait staff. That seems to cheer him up some.

When we got home, I undressed him and put his suit with the pile that goes to the cleaners and took off his device. I sat down on the bed and talked baby talk to his ugly little penis while stroking it. I told it that it was too tiny to ever please me and that I have to use toys and fuck real men to get satisfied. After some teasing, the tugged off my panties and licked my pussy to two really powerful orgasms. Now, while my husband's penis could never, ever make me cum, his tongue has never failed. I've never been with anyone who's as good at eating pussy as he is. Not even other women. I guess God gives us all a gift, and that is his.

This morning he apologized for last night. I'm sure I'll be given something expensive tonight.

Today, I have an appointment at the spa for hair, nails, waxing and facial. Mr. Smith has a business dinner tonight, so I'm having dinner at the club with the woman that I'm having an affair with. Hopefully it will be more than dinner.

Tuesday November 6, 2007 - 08:42am

No comments: