Sunday, November 25, 2007

Poor horny hubby (Wednesday October 24, 2007 - 08:54am)

My husband came home late last night after having dinner with clients and some of the other partners in their firm. I was on the bed slowly rubbing my clit while I watched a movie. He came in and placed a beautiful emerald ring on my finger. He told me that he'd been thinking about me all day and how excited he was that we were sharing our little secret (well, as much as we can share) and that he was so horny that his tiny little dick dripped so much that he had to put a handkerchief in his underwear. It's been almost 4 weeks since he'd cum, so I unlocked him and stroked him very slowly and lightly. (Too much pressure and he'll cum right away.) I took off my nightly and let him play with my tits while I rubbed him and told him about the fuck I'd had earlier with my lover. He started trying to hump my hand for more pressure to try to cum. I pulled my hand away and got in a spread eagle position before him. He knew perfectly well that this was not an invitation to fuck, but an offer for a meal. He ate me like a starving man until I came twice. I rolled him back over and grabbed his hard dick. (Fully hard it's only about 3 inches long.) I brought him to the edge 4 times before smacking it soft and locking it back in to his cage. I kissed him, thanked him for the ring. He told me he loves me and thanked me for the tease. He left the room, I guess to have a good cry. He came back in after I was already asleep and he was gone before I woke this morning.

No comments: