Sunday, November 25, 2007

Is this what Yahoo is like? (Thursday October 25, 2007 - 09:09am)

This guy messaged me and this is the conversation:



Jason: Hello Mrs Smith
Mrs Smith: Hello
Jason: How are you?
Mrs Smith: Great
Jason: I"m on your friends list on Yahoo 360
Jason: Hi
Jason: I enjoyed reading your blogs
Mrs Smith: Thanks
Mrs Smith: Are you married? your profile doesn't say.
Jason: Wish I could see some pics of you
Mrs Smith: Not gonna happen. Don't ask again.
Jason: No, i'm single
Mrs Smith: Big or little dick?
Jason: average
Jason: 5 to 6
Mrs Smith: Average = little.
Jason: ok
Jason: What else do you want to know?
Mrs Smith: I didn't contact you, remember. You contacted me.
Mrs Smith: So, is there something you want, besides pics?
Jason: Wanted to know if your stories are real
Jason: or just made up
Mrs Smith: No. They're all made up because I have nothing better to do with my time. you've been a real treat, Jason. Really. Bye bye.


Let's make something clear here. I don't post these blogs to give jerks like Jason a thrill. I post them to share with people similar to us and hope to get some feedback. If you're just here to spank it to what I write, then don't bother messaging me. I have far better things to do with my time.

I'll probably write more tomorrow.

No comments: