Sunday, November 25, 2007

Disappointments and serendipity (Friday October 26, 2007 - 09:09am)

My lover had to cancel our sleep over last night. So, late last night I logged on to messenger and had a chat with a beautiful woman. Halfway through the conversation, I was touching myself. By the end of the conversation, we had both cum. I had heard about people having cyber sex, but the idea to me seemed absurd. I was surprised at how turned on I was by the experience. It was a nice chat, as well.

So far, every man that has that IM'd me has been a total moron. Let me restate that I'm not here looking for a hookup. I don't want to meet you, I'm not going to give you my picture or show myself on cam. I'm not going to fuck any of you men. If you want to message me, have something to say. I know that there are intelligent men in the world. They just don't seem to be on Yahoo.

While I'm on the rant ... why don't people use real words in chat? Is "how are you?" so much more difficult to type than "how r u"? People can put 3 x's in the word sexy but can't type "you"? I guess it's just me showing my age, but I know if typing was offered in high school back when I went, I know in the computer age it's probably a mandatory class. I'm also reasonably sure that spelling is still taught and I doubt that they haven't added "ur" to Websters. Also, I'm sure that every keyboard still has a shift key to make capital letters and they still come equipped with periods. Is forming a complete legible sentence so terrible?

Mr. Smith is still gone and won't be home until tomorrow. I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do today since it's raining, but hot coffee and a good book are sounding good. I'm sure books still use correct grammar and spelling.

No comments: