Sunday, November 25, 2007

Monday morning

I haven't even touched my computer since Friday afternoon, so here's a quick weekend rundown:

Friday evening my lover came over. I was already sore from all the masturbating, so before he could fuck me, we had a couple of glasses of wine. We fucked for a couple of hours, but mostly I sucked him, just because I was so sore. He's so big and thick and likes to fuck rough that by the time we were done, my poor pussy was so bruised that I had to take something to help me sleep.

Mr. Smith came home Saturday morning to find me still sleeping. He brought me his cage and I put it back on him. He opened my legs to find that my pussy was still very red and inflamed from Friday's activities. He kissed it gently and softly licked. It took over an hour, but he did bring me to a very nice orgasm. After, we spent the day in bed, reading, dozing and watching TV. It was nice to spend time with him.

Yesterday was chilly but sunny, so we put on our walking shoes and had a nice stroll around the park and then lunch at my favorite deli.

Thank you, everyone, for all the emails, friend requests and messages. I'm glad you're all enjoying the blog.

Monday October 29, 2007 - 06:35am

No comments: